Monday, April 1, 2013

FS Surly Troll 16" F/F/HS **SOLD**

**SOLD**
  • $300 OBO- buyer pays shipping.
  • Very lightly used June-August, approx 900 miles.
  • Surly website frame info- Original orange instead of new purple.
  • Originally bicycle shop built.
  • Very good condition with one small paint nick on saddle tube. Some surface tape marks could be taken off with 'Goo-gone' (couldn't find mine).
  • Used for summer commuting and 6 days of touring, with corresponding paint marks on rack mounts
  • with with Aheadset HS installed. Photos to be updated.
  • Frame originally coated with Frame-Saver.
  • Uncut steer tube.
  • Surly-stocked seat post collar.
  • Previously mounted canti posts. *No discs mounted*.
  • Chainstay is wrapped with homemade innertube protector. Will remove if requested.




7 comments:

  1. Soooo tempting, but sorry. I can't buy it. With the house rules set-up by the wife I can't buy a new bike without getting rid of one of my current bikes. I'm happy with all five and all have a purpose. Plus, just yesterday I spent a grand at my LBS on Pugsley upgrades for the coming winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Approx $50. It's basically boxed and I already checked on shipping to CA, which was much more. If you give me a zip I can get a more specific quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know it's my size. I've been thinking about it everyday. I just can't figure out on to make it fit into my current stable of bikes and which one I'd have to give up. The killer is I have the money right now, not something I can say very often. Damn you for trying to sell this! (smiley emoticon goes here)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tex, how are you?

    Could you sale only the fork to Brazil?

    How much to ship to São Paulo / Brazil?

    Best regards!
    Marcel Morgado - marcelmorgado@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doug, last chance effort for Troll. If I can't sell this week I'm probably going to rebuild frame to use it during Fall. It's not the touring machine I need, but $$ is tight after our fire accident this summer so, not unlike yourself, if the cash doesn't come it, the LHT frame doesn't either.

    (I'd be willing to include shipping for you due to our long bike-web relationship)

    ReplyDelete